Kimmy Tailor is owned and operated by Vietnamese-Canadians with over 15 years of experience working in Vietnam and abroad. Our team of English and Vietnamese speakers are capable and motivated. Our access to a huge team of handpicked tailors, fabric producers and industry professionals allows us to produce high quality garments at the right price.
We believe that we are just not another Hoi An tailor. We want our customers to come back year after year and tell all their friends and family. We produce beautifully crafted garments that fit you perfectly. We have our own tailors allowing us to give you a truly custom tailoring experience. Our prices are very competitive and realistic. If we sell you a 100% wool suit, it is 100% wool. We produce beautiful clothing, all the time.
Please give us a call or send us and email or drop by the shop for a beer or coffee and hopefully a new suit.
Hoi An has many choices when you are looking for a tailor and there are many factors to consider. We believe that we are an excellent choice for many reasons;
• We are a team of English speakers (Vietnamese-Canadian) working alongside excellent Vietnamese tailors. We are one of the few tailors that actually produce in our own factory. When you come into our shop, we will give you a brief introduction on how we make our clothes and bring you for a tour to our own factory one block away. Unlike the rest we don't just send to some home or market tailors. Tailoring is an intimate, personal and time consuming process and it is one that is greatly facilitated by dealing directly with us. We understand your expectations, needs and preferences perfectly.
• Our base level fabrics are of a much higher quality than most. Our fantastic, pure wool suiting fabrics are just that, pure wool, and if you want Italian fabrics, we can give you details on the fabrics such as the mill that they were produced and so on.
• We are one of the few tailors in Hoi An that actually have our own tailors working inside our own factory.
• We are absolutely accountable. If you ask for 100% cotton, you will get it. You will leave with a perfectly fitting, quality garment (or hopefully many!), not a nightmare story.
• You can deal with us easily on the phone and via email, being English speakers and business people we are efficient, capable and reliable, this makes setting up appointments, dealing with issues and enquires easy.
• Once we have your measurements we can easily service your requirements via our website. We have an advanced, secure e-commerce site enabling credit card transactions, so not only can you get a great outfit whilst you are here on holiday but once you go home we can continue to look after you, most Hoi An tailors don’t have this ability.
• We produce high fashion, beautiful quality tailored clothing. We produce classy garments.
• Rest assured that whatever you have had produced by us has been made in an ethically sound way. We don't use sweatshops or children and everyone involved in the making of your garments have been treated fairly and paid at least the standard local wage. We have not squeezed anyone in order to make the maximum amount of profit. We are one of the very few tailor stores that actually produce inside our own factory and as such we know who produces our garments and how they are produced.
As successful members of the community, we have a responsibility to help those that are less fortunate and contribute to the common good. We feel this so strongly that it’s been a longstanding practice of ours to donate a portion of our revenue to charitable organizations, as well as donating food and clothing to poor locals. We really enjoy the intangible benefit of giving. Giving back to the community gives us a pleasant feeling of connectedness and the satisfaction of at least trying to make the world a better place.